Travelling with Pets
Dogs are welcome on application at the Manager’s discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 552 944 or (02) 44551621 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
Date Restrictions Apply
Dogs are not permitted during peak season (24 th Dec to 31 st Jan) on long weekends, schoolholidays and special events.
Park Conditions for Pets
Dogs are welcome on selected powered sites and in selected accommodation – One Bedroom Cottages only, excluding school holidays, long weekends and special events. Dog owners must contact us directly on 02 44551621 or on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted at the park.
Rules of Occupancy with your Dog
Yes we're pet friendly! However, to ensure the harmony and consideration of all guests we ask that our Park Pet Rules here at BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake be respected.
These rules have been put in place to ensure the comfort of all guests. Please be aware that if you fail to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund.
- Dogs must be leashed (leash must be no more than 2m in length) at all times while not in your van, tent or cabin.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent, van or cabin.
- Dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including, camp kitchen, pool area, amenities, playground or any public areas including the Park’s Lake front. We have a list of local leash free dog walking areas and beaches. We are fortunate to have easy access to Lions Park and Dolphin Point Beach close by.
- Dogs and any dog related accessories must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Please do not wash any dog bedding in the Park washing Machines or sinks.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park. Please check with reception.
- All registered dogs must be identified in the Park with a BIG4 Identification which will be given on registration on arrival.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and / or property damage or losses in relation to any action by or because of their dog.
- Dogs visiting our Park should have current vaccination and be free from fleas.
Management reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or is the subject of complaints from other guests.
We hope you and your dog enjoy your stay at BIG4 Bungalow Park on Burrill Lake and thank you for your co-operation.
Where can I walk my dog?
- Burrill Lake Lions Park, dogs on leash welcome.
- Public reserve east of Princes Highway, bounded by Racecourse Creek & opposite Kings Point Drive - 1 October to 30 April – off-leash from 4pm to 8.00am - 1 May to 30 September – off leash from 3pm to 10am
Ulladulla – Leash-free
- Beach north of the Northern Breakwater in Ulladulla Harbour - off-leash 24 hours
- Colliers Beach off-leash 24 Hours
Milton – Leash-free
- Milton Showground - off-leash 24 hours except during scheduled events.